Toronto’s COVID-19 vaccination clinics will operate with limited hours during the summer, Toronto Public Health has announced.
In a tweet, the local health authority confirmed that new opening hours will begin at its vaccine clinics Monday morning.
Ontario researchers focus on possible clue of long-term COVID
All six city-run vaccine clinics, including Metro Hall, will offer limited hours. The move will “meet the needs of Toronto residents throughout the summer,” Toronto Public Health said.
41-year-old man in custody after missing Edmonton teen found in Oregon
Massive cruise brawl captured on video, requires coastguard intervention
The new opening hours from Monday are:
- 1940 Eglinton Avenue: Tuesday to Friday from noon to 6pm, Saturday from 10am to 4pm
- Cloverdale Mall: Tuesday to Friday 12pm-6pm, Saturday 10am-4pm
- Intersection: Monday to Thursday from 12:00 to 18:00, Sunday from 10:00 to 16:00
- Metro hall: Monday to Thursday from 12:00 to 18:00, Sunday from 10:00 to 16:00
- Mitchell Field: Tuesday to Friday from noon to 6pm, Saturday from 10am to 4pm
- Thorncliffe Park Community Hub: Monday through Friday from noon to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 4pm
© 2022 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.