New projector offers stunning 4K Experience for epic gaming and entertainment on the big screen
LOS ALAMITOS, California., September 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Epson today unveiled the new Home Cinema 2350, designed for the community of gamers seeking a larger, more immersive gameplay experience. 4K PRO UHD®1 3-Chip 3LCD Smart Gaming Projector. Equipped with patented 4K PRO UHD1 technology, HDR10,2 With 1080p resolution with a 120Hz refresh rate and input lags of less than 20 milliseconds, the Home Cinema 2350 creates an immersive gaming experience in almost any environment, be it friendly or competitive. With 2,800 lumens of color and white brightness,3 the Home Cinema 2350 offers stunning images and color accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions for late-night or all-day gaming sessions.
Taking the gaming scene to the next level, the new Home Cinema 2350 offers a powerful suite of features in a compact form factor, including industry-leading input lag performance, incredibly clear picture and support for immersive immersion. 4K content, along with an epic projected image size of up to 500-inches for immersive experiences that make players feel like they are in the world,” said Fernando Tamashiroproduct manager, Epson AmericaInc. “Building on Epson’s best-selling Home Cinema 2000 series projectors, the Home Cinema 2350 is a versatile and powerful solution for enjoying your favorite streaming and gaming content on the big screen.”
With a compact design that offers flexible lens shift options for installation and portability, the Home Cinema 2350 allows you to take gaming and big screen entertainment virtually anywhere. In addition to a convenient all-in-one sound solution, the Home Cinema 2350 features an integrated 10W bass reflex speaker and offers multiple audio options. The projector also includes built-in Android TV®4 to easily stream your favorite Twitch and YouTube™ gaming channels, or switch to movie night with access to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max™, Hulu and more.5
Additional features include:
- 4K PRO UHD1 — A great 4K experience using advanced processing for resolution enhancement, color and image processing; HDR102 and HLG support produce an extraordinary range of colors and details in both light and dark scenes
- Capable of supporting 120 FPS games – Competitive gaming performance with 1080p resolution with 120Hz refresh rate or smooth 4K PRO UHD1 HDR2 gaming performance up to 60 Hz
- Best in class color clarity6 — Advanced 3-chip 3LCD technology renders 100 percent of the RGB color signal for each frame, providing excellent color accuracy while maintaining excellent color clarity without the annoying “rainbow” or “color brightness” problems seen with other projection technologies
- Smart streaming capability — Latest Android TV4 interface with an easy-to-use remote control – including voice search with built-in Google Assistant™; watch all your favorite streaming channels, including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max, YouTube and more; even stream live TV with apps like YouTube TV™5
- Integrated audio technologies — Built-in 10W bass reflex speaker, plus support for Bluetooth wireless audio devices,7 provide some audio options
- Lens shift capability for flexible installation — +/- 60 percent vertical lens shift provides incredible flexibility when installing the projector on tables, bookshelves, ceilings and more
The home cinema 2350 4K PRO UHD1 3-Chip 3LCD Smart Gaming Projector (List price $1,299) is available now through the Epson online store and select retailers. The Home Cinema 2350 is backed by a two-year limited projector warranty and a 90-day lamp, and replacement within two business days with free shipping.
Epson is a global technology leader committed to co-creating sustainability and enriching communities by using its efficient, compact and accurate technologies and digital technologies to connect people, things and information. The company is focused on solving societal problems through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative by 2050 and eliminate the use of depleting underground resources such as oil and metal.
led by the JapanSeiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group, generates annual sales of approximately JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson AmericaInc., located in Los Alamitos, California.is Epson’s regional headquarters for the US, Canadaand Latin America. For more information about Epson, visit: epson.com. You can also connect to Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica) and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
1 4K resolution enhancement technology shifts each pixel to produce an image on the screen, up to the stated specification.
EPSON is a registered trademark and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logo mark of Seiko Epson Corporation and PRO-UHD is a registered trademark of Epson America, inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson waives all rights in these marks. Copyright 2022 Epson America, Inc.
SOURCE Epson AmericaInc.